Sunday 30 January 2011

A mini apology

Quite a lot of people have watched my lucky pack opening video (in fact, I was a little shocked when I saw the figures) but it turns out that some of you may have been watching it with about a 10 second gap between the pictures and sound. When my husband James filmed the video we had to use software to rotate it, otherwise you would be viewing it sideways. As a result of uploading the altered video, it seems the sound was altered. I am not sure which sites the problem is on but it sounds as though the video is okay in certain locations. Anyway, if you saw the dodgy version, I am very sorry. I only found out about this problem yesterday when a friend told me.

Tomorrow I should have a post about the Oxford lolita meet I attended yesterday. I am a bit too tired to do it now and I am off to see my mum later on. I have worn photos of the lucky pack dress to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. Despite the sound problem, I really enjoyed watching the video and seeing your lucky pack items. Anyway, I'll look forward to hearing about the Oxford meet. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that people are still enjoying the video. If I knew how to fix it, I would!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...