Wednesday 15 September 2010

I have changed my mind about the Bodyline design contest.

It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind and that is exactly what I am doing! I will be submitting a design to Bodyline.

Some girls have complained that they submitted designs and they were not picked. However, a couple of months later a really similar design got released. I have got a few designs on the go but the one I am going to submit is a coat. The thing is, I don't think I have the skills to make a coat. I had a look around and there were no coats that I could find with this sort of design. So it is not as if I can go out and buy it. So my only other option is to get somebody else to make it for me. Yes, Bodyline may decide to nick my design without giving me any credit or reward BUT if I don't send them my idea then I may never get to wear this product.

I am busy designing the coat now. I want to draw it up and then get my husband to alter it in photoshop so it looks more professional. I thought the coat design was a really cool idea. Here is hoping they accept my design- I may get a free coat out of this venture! But there is one thing I stand firm on- there is no way Bodyline are going to get my skirt designs. I have a very strong vision on how I want these to look and don't want this vision compromised.

If my coat design is accepted or ripped off you can expect a hyperactive post from me some time in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...