Wednesday 4 August 2010

I took the plunge!

Well, I did it. I put the very first lolita dress I ever owned up for sale. So now I am going to have to try and figure out if I can afford some Angelic Pretty and/or Metamorphose. I am the first to admit my budgeting leaves a lot to be desired but I feel really determined! I have been stalking the EGL Sales Community for people who have had to relist their items. EGL Sales have this policy where if something does not sell you have to repost it after 4 weeks with a discount. I also look out for people who are leaving lolita or say they want a quick sell because this is where the bargains usually are. Sometimes you will find one person selling something at a really good price. Why is it that these brilliant people always come along when I am scrimping and saving? Anyway, I shall update this blog as soon as I manage to get hold of some brand lolita wear whenever that may be! I am really excited. Somewhere out there is my next lolita dress. I wonder what print it is going to have?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...