Thursday 13 October 2011

Shoe Love- Secret Shop Crown Shoes Replica

Technically this is Friday's post because tomorrow I am off to London. I am going to Camden, an exhibit, shopping and to Laduree for macarons! I have wanted to go to Laduree for so long. I can taste the macarons already! I will fill you all in about my experience soon.

I have a new item to add to my want list. After being invited to a group order, I discovered these shoes on Clobba. At the time I didn't have enough money to pre-order a pair because I had brought a birthday present (I hope my friend liked that present!).

These shoes are a Secret Shop replica of the AP crown shoes. I have been in love with the AP shoes since they appeared on the cover of one of the Gothic Lolita bibles. But while I would love to own the AP shoes, I have to admit that I have been tempted by the Secret Shop version in the gold colour. I think it would be fun to flirt with a princess or regal theme, but I don't necessarily want to do a full Hime Lolita outfit.


I was thinking that maybe you could pair the shoes with this Innocent World bag, but maybe the shades of gold are a bit different? The gold on the bag looks brighter. It is a shame, because I would love to pair the 2 items together. Maybe, once there are more photos of the shoes, I may be able to make a better comparison.


Then I thought that I could potentially try to make an outfit with Chess Party by Metamorphose. There is red in the print, which could help if you used the crown bag. There is a lot of imagery within chess like the king and queen, so that could fit a royalty theme. However, I am still unsure if I could pull off the shoes with this outfit. Despite this, I still want to buy the shoes!

I guess what my pondering is leading to, is an idea for a classic lolita outfit with a hime twist. I don't want the stereotypical princess look. I think for now I need to get some more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...