Monday 22 November 2010

HELLo Kitty?

Neo Magazine recently alerted me to this really odd website. It is basically a hate site for all the strange Hello Kitty items you can find. I quite enjoy Hello Kitty but I found this site amusing. It is worth having a look at just to see all the weird items that have been released and made by fans.

WARNING!!! This site does contain some adult content and is not suitable for work!


I don't quite understand the sheer level of Hello Kitty hatred going on here. The people here must have a lot of spare time on their hands. This site is meant to be funny so I wouldn't take it too seriously!

I should be posting a new hair post tomorrow. It took me a while because I needed to find a suitable style. I have run out of hair spray and have just had my hair cut so I needed to factor this in. Plus I am also going to start work on my next Bodyline design contest entry. I wont say what design I am planning but it is a theme close to my heart :) Sorry, I promise there will be a proper post at some point tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Oh please, it's incredibly funny satire.
    You realise he started this because his wife is an obsessive Kitty fan who spends more time buying up Hello Kitty oddities than with her husband.
    Lighten up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. That is why I said not to take it seriously! I think it is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have quite a bit of Kitty stuff and have been known to cover the desks at work with it. One day I'll kittify all the screen savers there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...