Friday 2 December 2011

Don't screw this up Bodyline!

I have been watching the Bodyline design contest entry winners every month, and I am a fan of the design that won for November.

This would not normally be my usual kind of style, but I think the dress and matching items are adorable! The designs might be heavily influenced by brand in some places, but wont it be interesting to see how Bodyline does this design? Sadly, we will probably have to wait about 6 months to see the final design. A massive well done to the person who made this. I think you have done a good job! I really hope the final product matches your artistic vision for the design.

This has got me debating whether I should enter the design contest again. I figured that if I submit a design now, it might be ready in time for my birthday in July. I was a bit disappointed when I saw there were items on Bodyline's website afterwards which appeared to have bits of my design, when I didn't even win the contest! That is my issue with it- once you submit that design, it is in Bodyline's hands and there is nothing you can do about it. I have actually got a few ideas in mind but this time, I am keeping my favourite designs back.

P.S- Bodyline, I have not seen a single price fall down for your December Christmas "sale". I think you need to look the word up in the dictionary. But thank you for reducing the air shipping fee!

3 comments:

  1. It's a cute print I must say too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of Marchen Ribbon. I am looking forward to seeing the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...