Thursday 25 July 2013

Off On Holiday Again- Back Thursday the 8th of August!

I am afraid I wont be blogging for the next 2 weeks, as I am off on holiday again! I should be back on Thursday the 8th of August. I am going to Center Parcs for the 3rd Summer in a row and the internet is notoriously dodgy in the forest.


Pictured is my blueberry lemonade from a restaurant there called Huck's. I became VERY obsessed with this last Summer to the point where I actually started having cravings for more. This year I hope to drink many more blueberry lemonades and to finally figure out how to make them at home!

When I get back I shall do a review of whatever lolita stuff I got for my birthday (I am typing this before my birthday and I am very curious to know what was in that Bodyline parcel James received...) and try to catch up with the latest print releases. I look forward to hopefully seeing you all on the 8th!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time! Your pictures always make me want to go there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I didn't take as many photos this time for some reason...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...