Friday 6 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Today my husband and I are off to enjoy our 4 day weekend. I have been so tempted to eat my Easter egg already, so I am glad Easter Sunday is almost here! I wont be doing a proper post today. I might post on Monday as normal, but I will have to see how things go.

To celebrate the Easter weekend, here is a random picture of me hugging a giant Easter egg! (Technically, it is more of a hover-hug because you are not meant to touch the eggs!)


If I look tired, it is because this picture was taken later on in a day which was filled with giant egg hunting! For the Queen's Jubilee year, London put a load of these giant eggs all around London (210 eggs, to be precise) and a bunch of my friends decided to see how many we could hunt in one single day. I lost count of how many we found, but it was over half! We were exhausted! The eggs are being auctioned off for charity and the cheapest egg is currently about £500. The egg in the picture is the Giant Moshi Egg by Moshi Monsters. It goes well with my Tokidoki hoody! There was no lolita for me that day, because it is not practical with all that walking and running!


You can also enter a contest by texting egg codes by the eggs. The prize is this Jubilee Faberge egg. I have to give the shop staff at Faberge a huge thank you because they let us go in and actually hold the prize egg. It is valued at over £100,000!!!

So last weekend was very tiring and my legs STILL hurt today! But I intend to have a lovely Easter weekend. I hope all of you have a good weekend too. See you soon!

6 comments:

  1. that egg is huge! Have a wonderful Easter :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame it is not a chocolate egg! That would be amazing! Thank you. Hope you have a wonderful Easter too <3

      Delete
  2. Have a fabulous Easter!
    Love your blog and pretty outfits!
    im a lolita too, can we possibly be friends? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you too! Aww... of course we can be friends! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...