Thursday 20 November 2014

Vote For Me?

So despite not being the most E-famous lolita out there, I decided to give the Metamorphose Co-ordinate contest a go anyway. I would really appreciate it if you could vote for me.


I was really happy with how this Twinkle Journey outfit came out. In fact, I think it is one of my best ever outfits. It is a shame that most of these Facebook contests are more about how many friends you have, rather than the actual outfit, but I am so grateful to everybody who has voted for me so far. I really appreciate it.

You can vote for my entry by finding the Metamorphose temps de fille page on Facebook, finding the contest entries and then clicking 'like' on my entry. I entered under the name Luna so people would know it was me.


Thank you so much to everybody who votes for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...