Thursday 13 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day For Tomorrow!

Although I think every single day of the year should be a celebration of love, I still enjoy Valentine's Day. In celebration of this day, I have picked a few love inspired items that I really like right now. Unfortunately, some of these items are out of stock. Although with a bit of digging I am hopeful of being able to locate them.


1. Nail Rock Love Hearts Nail Wraps 2. Heart Macaron Ring (other colours available) 3. Cute Can kill Love Necklace 4. Chocomint Hug Me Star Ring 5. Milk Metallic Pink Heart Bag 6. Cute Can Kill Sweetheart Lollipop necklace 7. DreamV Love Heart Cardigan

As you can probably see, I tend to favour sweet, pastel themes when it comes to love themed items. However, I do believe that gothic and classic outfits can be very romantic as well. Maybe in the future I could do Valentines inspiration for these styles too or maybe even put a few outfit ideas together.

Whether you choose to celebrate Valentine's Day or not, I hope everybody has a lovely day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...