Happy Independence Day to my American readers! Today also happens to be the 2nd anniversary of my first blog post on here! I hope I have at least improved a bit since the early days. I still get embarrassed by some of the older stuff on here, but luckily I am able to laugh at myself!
I really can't believe another year has passed...
I think this picture pretty much sums up this year. I am wearing my ultimate dream print to the biggest meet I have attended in the last 12 months. This time last year, I didn't even have this print yet and I was lusting over it when Meta put it up for reserve. The VandA meet was really big with about 113 lolitas in attendance and I can assure you that it has got me craving more meets! I hope to get to know some of you a bit better.
Here are a few things I have learnt in the past 12 months whilst writing this blog-
- Shopping services are not as big and scary as I thought they were. It has opened my eyes to how amazing Mbok and similar sites can be.
- I really should have started attending Tea Party Club meets a lot sooner.
- I need more purple in my wardrobe.
- Baby The Stars Shine Bright sometimes come up with the most brilliant print titles. Cherish My Juicy Cherry is my personal favourite.
- When it comes to dream items, sometimes all you need is a little patience.
- Chiffon is absolutely amazing!
- Sometimes I just need to do my own thing with the fashion and have a bit of fun.
I have actually enjoyed this year of writing this blog a lot more than I did the first year. That has got to be a positive sign because I really do write this just for fun. I am really glad that some of you have been enjoying reading it. So I want to give a huge thank you to my readers and followers, who have stuck by me. I think you are all awesome!