Monday 15 October 2012

Update Regarding My Posting Schedule On Here

Until now, I have been updating this blog approximately three times a week. Usually, this is roughly on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. However, things are going to have to change slightly. My life has changed a lot since I started this blog. Because of this, I am going to have to reduce my posts to about 2 a week. This wont be every single week, so some weeks there will still be 3 posts.

It is important that I make this change because back around March, I became self-employed. The work is "Supply and Demand" based and the reason I am having to reduce my posts is because some weeks I have been absolutely swamped with work. Some weeks have been a bit slower, which is why I was able to post so frequently up until now. I think in the long-term the reduced posting will benefit this blog as it means I wont be rushing about, trying to get posts up. Hopefully this means the content wont be affected as badly.

As I said above, some weeks there will still be 3 posts. It all depends on how busy I am. If there are only going to be 2 posts a week, then I will most likely be posting on Mondays and Thursdays.

I do hope all of my regular readers will stick around and will understand why I am having to do this. I appreciate your support and thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on becoming self employed! I hope it all goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...